Is Kiddie Seating The Right Option For My Outdoor Space?
Using kiddie-sized outdoor furniture in primary schools and kindergartens over adult-sized outdoor furniture is a simple way to help protect and keep children safe. Anything that is kiddie-sized is designed to suit the height of young children, whereas adult-sized seating is often oversized and can be unsafe for them. Having children use adult-sized seating can lead to injuries as they won’t be able to get on and off the seating without help or adult supervision, making it easier for them to fall as they are higher off the ground.
Kiddie-sized seating is also more comfortable for them as they can sit with their feet on the ground, not dangling off the edge of the seat, and they don’t have to reach up to access things on tables as everything is suited to their size. Having kiddie-sized seating helps support their independence as they won’t need as much help or adult supervision to do the simple things like getting on and off the furniture.
With a wide range of kiddie outdoor furniture available, considering the selection criteria below before making your decision can ensure that you select the right option for your space.
- Uses – The kiddie range of outdoor furniture includes a variety of various furniture options, so it’s important that you consider what outdoor furniture you need and what its use will be before making your decision.
- Safety – With children, safety is paramount, so when selecting your outdoor furniture, it’s important to consider whether the option you choose will be safe for children to use.
- Surface type – The seating in the kiddie outdoor furniture range is available with different leg types. Each leg type is suitable for different surface types, so you must consider the surface where you will be placing the seating to ensure you select the right leg type.
- Age/Size of users – While the kiddie range is designed for children, not everyone is the same shape and size. If you have a lot of tall children, the kiddie range may not be suitable for them as it may be too small, meaning full-sized seating will be better suited to them.
- Colours – It’s important to consider the colours you will choose for your outdoor furniture. If the idea of your outdoor furniture is to get children into the outdoors, you should consider bright, vibrant colours as they will be more attractive to them.
Kiddie Super Seater
The Kidde Super Seater is the ideal outdoor seating option for kindergartens and primary schools. The setting seats up to 10 children and has a sturdy steel frame with an aluminium tabletop and seats. The Kiddie Super Seater is available as either freestanding or bolt down with a powder coated frame and end caps, which are available in a wide range of colours. A full-size option is also available.
Kiddie Inground Bench
The Kiddie Super Seater is the ideal outdoor seating option for kindergartens and primary schools. The setting seats up to 10 children and has a sturdy steel frame with an aluminium tabletop and seats. The Kiddie Super Seater is available as either freestanding or bolt down with a powder coated frame and end caps, which are available in a wide range of attractive colours. A full-size option is also available.
Kiddie Stackable Bench
The Kiddie Stackable Benches are a flexible, strong, and lightweight seating option ideal for areas where the space must transform into an open space quickly, making them great for schools and kindergartens. The Stackable Benches have powder coated legs and end caps which are available in a wide range of fun colours. A full-size option is also available.
For a safe outdoor furniture option for young children, you can’t go past the kiddie range of outdoor seating. They are a great way to encourage and support independence helping each child to grow and discover what they can do on their own.