Which Park Setting Is The Ideal Fit For Your Space?
Park Settings are versatile outdoor seating options that can be used in a range of settings, from schools to parks and workplaces.
In schools, park settings can not only be used as somewhere for students to sit and eat their lunch but can also be used in outdoor classrooms. Using park settings to create an outdoor classroom for your students is a great way to get them engaged and excited about learning again.
Adding park settings to your workplace can help you to provide a space where your employees can spend their breaks and enjoy the outdoors. Placing park settings in your outdoor spaces allows your employees to take a break from the indoors and get some fresh air to help reduce their stress making them more rejuvenated when they return to the office.
Park settings in public spaces can create the perfect welcoming picnic spots for people to gather. The park settings help create a welcoming space that can allow people to spend time with their family and friends in the fresh air. Providing people with a welcoming outdoor space is a great way to encourage people to spend more time outdoors.
With several different park settings to select from, using the selection criteria below can help you narrow down the right setting for your space.
- How many people do you need to seat – Each park setting seats a different number of people, therefore you must think about how many people you need your park setting to seat.
- Size of your space – Every park setting is a different size, just like every outdoor space is a different size. This is why it is important that you take into consideration the size of your space so you select a park setting that will fit perfectly into your space.
- Surface type – Various park settings have different leg types that are suitable for certain surfaces, so it’s important that you consider where you will be placing your park setting to ensure you choose one with an appropriate leg type.
- Use – It’s important to consider how you will use your park setting, as different park settings have various top surfaces that are more suitable for certain uses.
- Location – When selecting your seating, it’s always a great idea to view the location of where you would like to place your seating and try and visualise how it will look. This will allow you to see whether your preferred seating type will suit the location.
Super Seater Park Setting
The Super Seater Park Setting is designed to suit schools and can be used for anything from eating areas to outdoor classrooms. The setting seats up to 10 people and has an aluminium tabletop and seats as well as a sturdy steel frame. The Super Seater Park Setting has a powder coated frame and end caps which are available in a wide range of colours that you can match to your existing colours. The park setting is also available in a kiddie size to suit children.
Economy Park Setting
The Economy Park Setting is a versatile and flexible outdoor seating option that provides seating for up to 6 people. The park setting is light and easy to move around, making it a great option for areas where the seating needs to be moved out of the way at times or put away and locked up at night. The economy park setting has a powder coated frame and end caps.
Wheelchair Friendly Park Setting
The Wheelchair Friendly Park Setting is a versatile and inclusive outdoor seating option that seats up to 8 people. The park setting is wheelchair accessible at both ends, providing space for two wheelchairs. The Wheelchair friendly park setting has an optional powder coated frame and end caps and is also available with a backrest or a timber tabletop and seats.
Whether it’s for your school, workplace, or public setting, adding a park setting is an easy way to upgrade your outdoor space. With multiple options and styles to choose from, each park setting is a versatile option that is useful for any outdoor space.