The Perfect Outdoor Seating To Keep You Protected From The Weather
Sheltered seating is the perfect option for open public spaces that have minimal protection from trees or no existing shelters. The shelter on the seating helps to provide protection from the sun and the rain allowing the users to have a more enjoyable outdoor experience.
Using sheltered seating in your open space can be a great way to attract people as it will provide them with some comfort that if the weather changes, they will have a shelter to keep them protected.
Adding sheltered seating to open spaces can transform them from areas that can only be used when the conditions are right to areas that can be used all year round, no matter the weather.
Selecting your sheltered outdoor seating is not always a straightforward process. Using the selection criteria below can help you choose the best sheltered seating for your space.
- Users of your space – It is always essential to consider who uses your space, as they will be the ones who will use your outdoor seating. Doing this will allow you to select the appropriate shelter option that ensures you have adequate seating for every user.
- Need – When deciding on your sheltered seating, it is necessary to think about why you need the seating. If you already have existing seating, you may only need an attachable shelter rather than a new setting.
- Existing outdoor structures and furniture – When choosing your sheltered seating, you should consider the existing furniture and structures you already have. Doing this will allow you to select the shelter that allows you to create a cohesive look in your outdoor space.
- Size of your space – You should always consider the size of your space and where any existing structures or trees are. Doing this will help you accurately determine where it is best to place your seating and how much seating you need.
- The direction that your seating will be facing – The weather tends to move in the same direction, so it is important to consider which way your seating will be facing to ensure you select the correct shelter to suit the weather direction.
Monash Sheltered Park Setting
The Monash Sheltered Park Setting is a versatile and flexible outdoor seating option with a built-in flat shelter. The park setting seats up to 6 people and is light and easy to move. The Monash Sheltered Park Setting has a powder coated frame, end caps and shelter which are available in a wide range of colours.
Goulburn Sheltered Park Setting
The Goulburn Sheltered Park Setting is a versatile and flexible outdoor seating option that’s light and easy to move, making it great for areas where moveable seating is needed. The park setting seats up to 6 people and features a curved built-in shelter for weather protection. The Goulburn Sheltered Park Setting has a powder coated frame and end caps that are available in a wide range of Colorbond colours that can easily match the colour of the roof.
Monash Park Shelter
The Monash Park Shelter is a flat shelter designed to bolt onto your existing seating. The shelter allows you to provide shaded seating in areas where shade is not available. The Monash Park Shelter is easy to move around and is available in a wide range of powder coated colours.
For open unsheltered spaces, sheltered seating is the perfect solution to protect from the elements and help to create a more welcoming outdoor space that will encourage people to get outdoors.